Checkout our combi-deal! When ordering a Doodle3D WiFi-Box together with a Doodle3D Transform license you can print over WiFi from Doodle3D Transform to your 3D-printer and still use the original Doodle3D line-drawing app as well.
In this package:
- Doodle3D Transform App – life-long Personal License.
- Doodle3D Sketch (Doodle3D’s legendary line drawing app from our 1st Kickstarter)
- Doodle3D WiFi-Box with our newest ‘Fetch firmware’ which can make large 3D-prints using our new GCODE Server.
About Doodle3D Transform
Doodle3D Transform is a new app for desktop and tablet.
It makes designing in 3D really easy and fun.
Transform your 2D drawings easily into 3D designs.
You can draw by hand, scan photos or import existing images.
Send your design to a 3D-printer or upload it to an online service.
About the Doodle3D WiFi-Box
The Doodle3D WiFi-Box is little network device which makes your 3D-printer wirelessly accessible from your computer, smartphone or tablet. The WiFi-Box is compatible with most open-source 3D-printers (chat with us to make sure we support yours). Simply connect your 3D-printer to the USB port of the Doodle3D
WiFi-Box, connect to the WiFi network and start sketching and printing in 3D directly from your web browser. It works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and Linux.
About the Doodle3D Sketch App
The WiFi-Box contains the simple Doodle3D Sketch app which runs in your webbrowser. With the Doodle3D Sketch app you can design beautiful 3D-prints from simple 2D-drawings. Make a sketch, change it to a 3D shape through the user-friendly interface and simply press Print. Your 3D-printer will immediately start printing your Doodle3D design. It can print really fast because Sketch is focussed on line-drawings. This app is used a lot during workshops and in classrooms because of its simplicity and speed.
Doodle3D Sketch allows you to create:
- Hand drawn 3D printed illustrations
- Characters, creatures, tabletopprops
- Decorative art, make doodles for your Christmas tree come december!
- Patterns, stencils, logo’s
- Go creative and design a bunch of your own alphabet letters or print a full font.
- And much more, it is up to you!