The Ultimaker 2 Go is the smaller version of the popular model of Ultimaker. The Ultimaker 2 Go is, thanks to its compactness and reliability, the perfect printer to Go!
The Doodle3D WiFi-Box makes your Ultimaker 2 Go a wireless 3D-printer. Together with Doodle3D Transform you have everything you need to get started with 3D-design and 3D-printing.
In this package:
- Ultimaker 2 Go – Fast, small and reliable 3D printer by Ultimaker
- Doodle3D Transform App – Creator License (= life-long individual license).
- Doodle3D Sketch – Doodle3D’s original line drawing app from our 1st Kickstarter
- Doodle3D WiFi-Box with our newest ‘Fetch firmware’ which can make large 3D-prints using our new GCODE Server.
About Doodle3D Transform
Doodle3D Transform is a new app for desktop and tablet.
It makes designing in 3D really easy and fun.
Transform your 2D drawings easily into 3D designs.
You can draw by hand, scan photos or import existing images.
Send your design to a 3D-printer or upload it to an online service.
About the Doodle3D WiFi-Box
The Doodle3D WiFi-Box is little network device which makes your 3D-printer wirelessly accessible from your computer, smartphone or tablet. The WiFi-Box is compatible with most open-source 3D-printers (chat with us to make sure we support yours). Simply connect your 3D-printer to the USB port of the Doodle3D
WiFi-Box, connect to the WiFi network and start sketching and printing in 3D directly from your web browser. It works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and Linux.
About the Doodle3D Sketch App
The WiFi-Box contains the simple Doodle3D Sketch app which runs in your webbrowser. With the Doodle3D Sketch app you can design beautiful 3D-prints from simple 2D-drawings. Make a sketch, change it to a 3D shape through the user-friendly interface and simply press Print. Your 3D-printer will immediately start printing your Doodle3D design. It can print really fast because Sketch is focussed on line-drawings. This app is used a lot during workshops and in classrooms because of its simplicity and speed.
Doodle3D Sketch allows you to create:
- Hand drawn 3D printed illustrations
- Characters, creatures, tabletopprops
- Decorative art, make doodles for your Christmas tree come december!
- Patterns, stencils, logo’s
- Go creative and design a bunch of your own alphabet letters or print a full font.
- And much more, it is up to you!
About the Ultimaker 2 Go
Small in size, but big in 3D printing abilities and reliability, the Ultimaker 2 Go is one of the most powerful little printers around. And with a compact design, it’s great for makers on the go, or those just getting started in the 3D world.
- Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Life-time Support covered by Ultimaker
- 3D Printing Experts: Ultimaker has a community of more than 10,000 active members.
- Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm)
- Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s.
- Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
- Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public.
Designed for life on the move, the Ultimaker 2 Go is incredibly lightweight and yet has all the accuracy and reliability of its larger siblings. Its intuitive software prepares everything for print in no time. And thanks to its size, it’s all printed really fast too. We’ve also designed a special travel case to make it easy to carry.
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 120x120x115 mm
- Print Surface: Glass plate with blue tape
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
- Filament Diameter: 2,85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4mm
- Layer Resolution: Up to 20 micron
- Print Speed: 30-300mm/s
- Precision: 12.5/12.5/5 micron
- Operational Noise: 49dBA (average)
- Desktop size: 258x250x287,5mm
- Supplied Software: Cura
- File Types: STL/OBJ/DAE/AMF
- OS: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Connectivity: stand alone SD card
- Warranty: 12 months (excluding the hot end)
Industry Leading 12 Month Warranty and Life-time Support
All the parts, except the hot end, come with a 1 year warranty. That is why Ultimaker includes an extra hot end for free with every Ultimaker 2 product shipped.
Ultimaker also offers life-time support through email and phone. There’s also an awesome community with plenty of knowledge to help you out when you’re in need.
Quality always ready to go
Its lightweight print head is cooled by dual fans so bridging and overhangs are effortless. It’s fast, yet extremely reliable. And with an accuracy of 20 microns, prints are nice and smooth too. So whether you’re new to 3D printing, or a seasoned pro, you can print more, in more places, with less fuss.
The Ultimaker Community has over 10,000 3D Printing Experts
It’s an active community of experts who are full of useful tips and tricks, are always on hand for troubleshooting and collectively create a great networking platform.
In fact, some of our key product upgrades and ideas were conceived in this very community. So when you add it all up, it’s an open source experience you need to be a part of: join now.
Cura Software and Ultimaker
Cura has been engineered to make the very most of the Ultimaker 3D printer. And vice versa. Born from open source collaboration, together they create a stable, reliable and seamless 3D printing experience.
This free innovative software makes 3D printing so easy. For newbies it’ll do everything for you, and for experts there’s a world of advanced settings to tinker with. As it’s open source, developers work with the community to enrich it even more. Download it for free here.
Ultimaker 2 Go Manual
The Ultimaker 2 Go support pages show you how easy it is to produce great quality prints as soon as you get started. Check it here.
Included in (Ultimaker 2 Go) Box
- Ultimaker 2 Go
- Portable Packaging
- Extra hot end pack
- Power supply and cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Online manual
- SD card
- Glass plate
- Hex wrenches